Guns fall under the category of weapons. They are small and tubular, though there can be alterations in size and type depending on the model of the gun and the situation they’re used for. They have a safety click, which once removed, has the ability to shoot out bullets- which can injure, and even kill.
Guns have long been used as an act of defense, for war and post-war purposes, and it is also used for certain crimes and as a method of illegal killing.
Guns can be of various types. These include nerf guns as well as Taser guns. This gun has recommended best gun safe for various kind of guns here.
Guns safety rules and regulations are always considered in order to avoid accidental discharge or negligent discharge, or to avoid the consequences of malfunctions in firearms. If you are carrying so many guns, then go for Winchester Big Daddy gun safe without investing further on gun safes.
The purpose of gun safety is to minimize injuries or the risks of unintentional death caused by improper possession, storage or handling of these fragile yet dangerous weapons. The best way in order to handle a firearm requires immense care and alertness which if overlooked, can lead to a hazardous outcome.
The Rules Of Gun Safety Are As Follows:
- Ranges and organized shoots must be carried out, so that the person who has a hold on the gun can conveniently understand when to carry out the firing and when to stop. There’s a difference between aiming the gun at a target, and predicting the distance at which it might hit.
- The operating principle works on compressed gas which is confined in the barrel, forcing the bullet out of the gun to shoot out with immense force. In firearms, the high-pressure gas is generated by combustion, usually with gun powder.
- Ranges may limit the type of ammunition used or might shoot more powerful rounds than a range is actually equipped to handle.
- Ranges must be designed keeping safety in mind, including the user of proper backstops for the intended type of shooting.
- Always keep the gun unloaded when not in use.
- Aim the gun right at the target and not even a little way off, since once shot, the force of the bullet is more likely going to make you stumble or mess the shot even more than usual.
- Always treat the gun as tough it’s loaded.
- Always keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you’re ready to shoot.
- Be sure of your target and what’s behind it.
- Never point at your target or anything at all in the environment, if you’ don’t have the intention of destroying anything.
- Be sure the barrel is clear of obstructions before loading and shooting.
- Don’t rely on the gun’s safety to keep it from firing. You’re the one who is truly responsible.
- If your gun fails to fire when the trigger is pulled, hold your shooting position for several seconds; then with the muzzle pointed in a safe direction, carefully unload the gun.
- Be aware of your surroundings when handling guns so you don’t trip or lose your balance and accidentally point and/or fire the gun at anyone or anything.
- Always keep the gun unloaded until you are ready to use it.
- Listen and do what the Range Master tells you to do.
- Uncase and case your gun at the shooting bench, never behind the safety line.
- Always keep the barrel pointed down range.
- Always keep the gun on safe until you intend to shoot.
- Always wear eye and ear protection when shooting.
- Never shoot at water or hard surfaces.
HTC recently teamed up with Beats and will be including Beats audio technology into future handsets. Until new handsets are developed though, it appears that HTC are planning on releasing a special edition HTC Sensation. A leaked document hints of hardware upgrades and Beats earbuds.
Instead of incorporating the Beats technology into the handset, HTC are including a pair of Beats earbuds, which have a starting retail price of $119. HTC have also beefed the Sensation up by adding a 1.5GHz dual core processor, up from the current 1.2GHz dual core on board. Internal storage will be increased from 1GB to 4GB. Another change is the battery. The special edition HTC Sensation will come with a 1730mAh battery where as the current HTC Sensation comes with a 1520mAh battery.
The sim free price is pegged at £520 ($847) which is only £20 more than the launch RRP of the HTC Sensation.…
HTC have updated several of their popular handsets from last year and added an “S” to them. The HTC Wildfire proved to be a popular choice as an entry level handset into the world of Android and is still available to buy on most UK networks still.
A few differences from last years model include better CPU speed, more ram and a HVGA display instead of QVGA. The CPU speed is now 600MHz instead of 528MHz, while the RAM has been increased to 512MB, up from the 348MB found on the Wildfire released last year. We also see the addition of the latest version of Android on the Wildfire S, coming in at 2.3.3 equipped with HTC Sense 2.1. Other specs remain pretty much the same, the screen has more pixels as it is now HVGA instead of QVGA but, still measures 3.2 inches.…
HTC’s latest released super smartphone is the HTC Sensation. The specs on this handset are superb and include a 4.3 inch qHD screen which is nothing short of breathtaking. The screen ‘curves’ up at the edges in a bevel and is constructed from Gorilla glass and so should be a lot harder to scratch or damage than inferior glass products. Nonetheless, HTC have released their own screen protector for the Sensation – SP P540, which come retailed in a pack of 2. Prices vary depending on source.
Due to the bevel on the edges of the screen, others that have fitted screen protectors to the Sensation have stated that the protectors simply ‘peel away’ or dont stick on the edges at all. I was intrigued to find out how the official HTC screen protectors, specifically made for the Sensation, fitted and thanks to our colleagues at Mobile Fun, I’ve had the chance to test the HTC Sensation official screen protectors on my newly acquired HTC Sensation. …
There were rumors last year, that a Facebook phone was in the works but, at the time Facebook denied that such as phone was being worked on and still do. However, the latest rumor is that Facebook is working with HTC to create a fully integrated Facebook phone.
According to the rumors, both HTC and Samsung were in the running to create the Facebook phone but, HTC were onlu recently chosen to build the handset, codenamed Buffy. Apparently the handset will run a modified version of Android, which will be tailored to give the maximum Facebook experience and integration.…
A lot of smartphone manufacturers are just starting to jump aboard the dual core smartphone bandwagon while HTC have had their dual core phones out for a while now. While the other manufacturers are playing catch up, the world’s first quad-core smartphone has been leaked and it comes from none other than the Taiwan company, HTC.
The leak comes courtesy of PocketNow and the HTC Edge is penned as a premium handset, which for the most part will incorporate the latest mobile technologies. The HTC Edge is speculated to be the successor to the recently unveiled HTC Rezound. The Edge is rumoured to have an Nvidia AP30 Tegra 3 CPU with four 1.5GHz cores, along with 1GH of RAM and it’s 4.7″ display will have a resolution of 720p.
The camera however will most likely remain at 8 megapixels, with 28-millimeter f/2.2 lens. Internal memory is as of yet unknown but, bets are on that the HTC Edge will have 32GB of internal storage and come with Android 4.0 aka Ice Cream Sandwich and could be one of the first devices to run Sense 4.0. The Edge will include Beats Audio like the Rezound. As well as Sense 4.0, HTC may roll-out improved, or even new HTC content services, such as HTC Read bookstore, HTC Listen music store and the HTC Play gaming hub.…
The popular HTC Wildfire S is now available in a funky but, subtle pink. Only available in the UK, the pink Wildfire S is available for free on contracts starting at as little as £15 a month. From Phones4U, you can pick the Wildfire S up for £15 a month on a 24 month contract and pay nothing for the handset. This will give you 100 minutes, 3000 texts and 250MB of data. Or, for £20 a month, you get double the minutes and £160 cash back by redemption.
There are a lot of good deals for the handset and there’s sure to be one to suit your needs and quite a lot of the Phones4U deals come with cashback and not all of the deals are by redemption. A contract with Vodafone will give you 300 minutes, 3000 texts for £20.50 a month and £100 “auto cashback”.…